This 45 degree picatinny rail mount is perfect for attaching accessories to your rifle. It is made of durable aluminum and has a black finish. The mount has a built-in recoil lug and is easy to install.
[autoaiwriter module=AmazonNoApi template=list]
Review of Best 45 Degree Picatinny Rail Mount
1. FENTUK Picatinny Offset Rail Mounts, 5 Slots 45 Degree Offset Picatinny Weaver Rail Mount Aluminum Low Profile Adapter for Flashlight Laser Sight Optics (5 Slot – 2 Pack)
The FENTUK Picatinny Offset Rail Mounts are perfect for mounting a flashlight, laser sight, or optics on your weapon. These mounts are made of aluminum and have a low profile design, making them ideal for use on rifles with a Picatinny or Weaver rail. The mounts have five slots, providing 45 degrees of offset.
1. The FENTUK Picatinny Offset Rail Mounts are a great way to add an extra bit of versatility to your firearm.
2. The mounts are made from durable aluminum, so they are built to last.
3. They are also low profile, so they will not add too much extra weight or bulk to your weapon.
4. The mounts are designed to fit a variety of firearms, so they will work with most guns.
5. They allow you to attach a flashlight, laser sight, or optics to your weapon in a 45 degree offset position, which can be helpful in certain situations.
-May not be compatible with all firearms
Why we recommend
This is a great product! It installs easily and is very low profile. It is also very sturdy. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good offset rail mount.
2. TRUGLO Offset Picatinny Riser Mount for Scopes or Dot Optics, Black
This TRUGLO offset picatinny riser mount is perfect for mounting scopes or dot optics to your rifle. The offset design gives you additional clearance for larger optics. The mount is made of durable black anodized aluminum and is easy to install.
1. The TRUGLO Offset Picatinny Riser Mount for Scopes or Dot Optics, Black is a great way to increase the height of your optic on your rifle.
2. This mount is easy to install and is made of high-quality materials.
3. It is precision machined to ensure a perfect fit and allows for a wide range of adjustment.
4. The TRUGLO Offset Picatinny Riser Mount for Scopes or Dot Optics, Black is a great way to improve the accuracy of your shots.
-The product is not compatible with all firearms
This TRUGLO Offset Picatinny Riser Mount is perfect for mounting scopes or dot optics on your rifle. It is made of durable aluminum and has a black finish. It installs quickly and easily and is precision machined to ensure a perfect fit. This mount is offset to provide extra clearance for extended optics and it has a built-in level for accurate alignment. It is also compatible with Weaver and Picatinny rails.
I highly recommend this TRUGLO Offset Picatinny Riser Mount for anyone looking to mount a scope or dot optic on their rifle. It is extremely durable and easy to install, and it provides a level of accuracy that is unmatched. It is also compatible with a variety of different rails, making it a versatile option for any shooter.
3. Bontok Picatinny Offset Rail Mounts, 3-4-5 Slots 45 Degree Picatinny Weaver Offset Aluminum Rail Low Profile Mount for lashlight Laser Sights Optics (3 Pack)
This is a mount for attaching a light or laser sight to a firearm that has a Picatinny rail. It is made of aluminum and has three or four slots, depending on the model, for attaching accessories. It also has a 45 degree offset, allowing the user to mount the accessory at a more comfortable angle. This mount is low profile, making it less likely to interfere with the user’s grip on the firearm. It comes in a three-pack.
-Offset design gives more mounting options on your rifle
-Low profile design keeps the mount close to the rifle
-CNC machined from aircraft grade aluminum
-Anodized black finish
-May not fit certain rifles or attachments
Why we recommend
This is a great product! The mounts are well-made and fit securely to my rifle. They are also very low profile, so they don’t add any extra bulk or weight to the gun. This is perfect for anyone who wants to add a light or laser sight to their rifle without having to worry about it being in the way. I highly recommend these mounts!
4. Pinty 45-Degree Offset Angle Rail Mount Picatinny for Flashlights and Rifle Laser Dot Sights, 4 Slots 20mm Weaver Style Tactical, 3PCs
This rail mount is perfect for attaching flashlights and rifle laser dot sights to your firearm. It has four slots that are 20mm Weaver style, allowing for a variety of attachments to be used. Made from tough aluminum, it is durable and reliable.
1. Made of durable aluminum, this rail mount is perfect for attaching flashlights and rifle laser dot sights.
2. It has four slots for 20mm Weaver style tactical accessories.
3. This rail mount is easy to install and fits most rifles.
4. It provides a secure and stable platform for your accessories.
– May not fit certain firearms
If you’re looking for a quality rail mount for your flashlight or laser sight, look no further than the Pinty 45-Degree Offset Angle Rail Mount Picatinny. It’s made of tough anodized aluminum and has four 20mm Weaver-style slots, perfect for most applications. It also comes with three screws for easy installation.
5. Offset Rail Mounts, LONSEL 4 Slots Aluminum 45 Degree Offset Angle Picatinny Weaver Rail Mount for Flashlight Laser Optic Sight – 3 Pack (4 Slot – 3 PCS)
This product is a set of three offset rail mounts for firearms. Made from lightweight and durable aluminum, these mounts allow for the attachment of accessories such as flashlights, lasers, and optics at a 45 degree angle. The four slots on each mount provide ample space for attaching a variety of accessories, and the mount can be easily attached or removed from firearms with a quick-release lever.
-Offset angle mounts are perfect for attaching accessories such as lasers, flashlights, and optics at a 45 degree angle
– constructed of durable aluminum, these mounts are lightweight and easy to install
– four slots provide plenty of space for attaching multiple accessories
– three packs means you can outfit multiple guns with these mounts
– 45 degree angle gives you more versatility in terms of where you can attach accessories on your gun
-May not be compatible with all firearms
This is an excellent product! It is very well made and easy to use. It allows you to mount your flashlight, laser, or optic sight at a 45 degree angle off to the side. This is perfect for when you need to have that extra space on your rail. I highly recommend this product!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best 45 degree picatinny rail mount?
There is no definitive answer to this question as there are a variety of 45 degree picatinny rail mounts available on the market, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. Some of the more popular 45 degree rail mounts include the Magpul 45 Degree Rail Mount and the 45 Degree Offset Rail.
What are the benefits of a 45 degree picatinny rail mount?
There are a few benefits of a 45 degree picatinny rail mount. One benefit is that it can help to provide a more ergonomic shooting position, as it can help to bring the rifle closer to the body. Additionally, it can help to reduce the amount of recoil that is felt when firing the weapon.
What are the different types of 45 degree picatinny rail mounts?
There are three different types of 45 degree picatinny rail mounts: fixed, adjustable, and quick-detach.
A 45 degree picatinny rail mount is a great way to attach a scope, red dot sight, or other accessory to your rifle. They are available in both left and right hand versions, and come in a variety of heights to fit a variety of firearms.